Friday, March 28, 2008

Race Schedule

Ok folks... it's that time. Time for the unveiling of my 2008 Race Schedule! I'm totally psyched, and ready to suffer!
Drum roll please:

April 26th - Orem Telos Timp Tri (Sprint)
May 10th - St. George (Olympic)
June 7th - Viking Man - Idaho (Half Iron)
June 20-21st - Wasatch Back - Park City (Running Relay)
July 12th - Echo (Olympic)
Aug 9th - Utah Half (Half Iron)

My hope in posting this is that YOU will come join me! I will be traveling to Spudman on the 28th to cheer a few of you on... but don't let Spudman be your only event! Come do some of these with me! Be sure to check them out - even if you don't want to do the distance I am... there's all sorts of options!

Hey, if I can do it - so can you!




2 comments:

Russ and Emily Christman said...

Love the pix! Nothing like the good old Johns, when competing. Sounds like you have busy summer. I want to check out some of your races as long as they aren't ironman ones.

Gwen said...

I'm totally jealous! I'm so proud of you. You are one tough chick! I wish I could be there with you at all of them. I'm contemplating maybe a sprint tri this summer...training is difficult with Riddick. The weather really sucks up here and swimming is next to impossible. We'll see. I'm really excited for you! Love you!