Tuesday, March 15, 2011

1st Fall

Well I guess it was bound to happen sometime.  This weekend, Alta took her first real fall onto cement.  She is a tough little girl though, and only cried for about a minute.  Mom, on the other hand, cried much longer!
Here's our little warrior:


She doesn't let her owie stop her from exploring, or from being the happy little Alta that she is. 


In her exploring adventure she found one of Dad's old Army hats.  Needless to say, she was just thrilled to be looking like her Daddy.  She has been wearing it around now for days.  Still very much a Daddy's girl!  

9 comments:

Kaybi said...

What a trooper! Such a cute girl!!

Katie said...

Ouch! Gives her character :) Cute pics!!

Gwen said...

At first I thought Alta had jam on her nose or something! It wasn't a joke that she landed on her face - poor thing! I still can't get over her CURLY and RED hair! What a beautiful and adorable little girl you have! Jut like her Mama!!! Love you my dear!!!!

heatherrimmer said...

I CANNOT WAIT TO VISIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leenz said...

Brings back memories of Cora's first cement fall. Skinned her forehead and I cried forever. She was hardly fazed. Glad she made it out with a scrape! What a cutie (and is adorable in red)!

Challis said...

Alta and Adelyn must still be getting vibes from each other...Adelyn fell and had a very similar scrape on her nose about a month ago! I'm glad that both Alta and Mommy have survived! ;-) We miss you guys!!!

Kristen said...

Yikes! That looks so painful! The pictures are FABULUOUS! She is so beautiful.

the laser family said...

I am glad she is ok...Cooper took a dive down our stairs the other day. Sky left the gate open. I suppose it's gonna happen whether we like it or not...Why do they have to grow up??? Miss you guys

Megan and Kyle said...

I can't believe how big she is getting!! We miss you guys!