Monday, November 17, 2008

See you in 6 years party

In case your just joining us - Jaren and I are leaving for Alabama.
Quite soon actually. Jaren leaves Dec 29th... so that doesn't leave much time for party planning.

Now - I am asking for your forgiveness. I do realize that we are asking you to attend yet another party in the Holiday season.

The party will be held Saturday December 20th. It's an open house from 5 pm - 10 pm at Jaren's parents' house (I'm not putting that address online - if you want it - email me). For those of you that already have a something scheduled that night - well I made my party long enough to give you time to come to both!

One benefit of having it near Christmas is the hope that some of my dear out-of-towner friends will be in town for other, more family-like, reasons. I have no qualms about taking advantage of this timing.

Who knows... maybe I'll be passing out I heart Alabama t-shirts.



Or maybe this one...
Don't lie - you know you want one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! that shirt is great. I'm totally planning on being there. take a look at this shirt. lol... :) http://www.crazydogtshirts.com/catalog/alabama-full.gif

Anonymous said...

oh yeah and...i'll probably see you in less that 6 years, cuz......I PLAN ON VISITING YOU EVERYWHERE! :) :)

Anonymous said...

okay...i know this is my third comment on on this blog, but i had to show you this. just for you. http://www.crazydogtshirts.com/catalog/zelda-on-you-tee.gif

Brenna said...

Those shirts are awesome Josh! Thank you!

Gwen said...

I am totally excited about this! I'm glad about it being an open house so we can come around other plans... so thanks for thinking of that. Love you!
Gwen