Sunday, February 10, 2008

"Well now your back is going to hurt because you just pulled landscaping duty..."

Work is good for you. So they tell me. And for the most part... I believe them.

I like to work. I like to work hard. However, my body does not always like me.

Case in point:
A 3 1/2 hour "training triathlon" followed by 2 1/2 hours of swabbing the deck (scrubbing the grout dirt off the new tile flooring) = reality check. You Brenna, are not made of steel. You are not an "Ironwoman". At the moment you seem to be made of pain. I literally thanked Heavenly Father many times today for muscle relaxers. Ever had a charlie horse in your back? Pray that you never get one. That way you won't have to pray to thank Heavenly Father for muscle relaxers. I always think of what I should have prayed for... a little too... late.

2 comments:

David and Taryn said...

I'm so sorry that you hurt your back. I hope you're feeling better. I just started a blog spot but I don't really know what I'm doing so it's not as cool as yours! Dave had a good laugh reading the title of your last blog by they way!
-Taryn

Andrea said...

You are too made of steel. What are you talking about?