Friday, December 28, 2007

Sexy pants


Every now and then you need to feel sexy. Like a woman. Like your not done being beautiful because your not "on the prowl" anymore. Or because you did have that extra serving of mashed "I like big butts" potatoes.
I recommend Mac makeup. And sexy pants. Yeah... and maybe a good coat. It was a good combo for me.
Maybe no more pajama pants for a while too.
I got to see one of my bestest friends... Andrea, the other night. She was looking especially sexy. She reminded me of how much fun it is to get all "dolled up." Mainly because I did so for her.... why is it that girls dress up for other girls? (It's the truth and you know it!)
I enjoyed my time with her so much. She is one of those friends that makes me think about how I can be better. Not because she's all preachy or anything... but because she is just inspiring.
I also got to meet her man (FINALLY!). Also full of sexy. I'm so happy for her. She deserves to have a good man that is also nice to look at. :)
Anyhow, she showed me her makeup collection, and I thought about quitting my job for half a second to become a makeup artist! It's like painting - but on someone's face. But then I remembered, that I have to keep my job. Kind of important.