Monday, November 5, 2007

Ahh crap - thanks for tagging me Emily!!!


Here are the rules:
#1. Rules of the game must be posted at the beginning.#2. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.#3. At the end of the post, the player then tags other people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. As a child, I was a spinner. You know... one of those kids that twirls around over and over until they fall down. I did this a lot. Probably too much. May explain some of my neurological issues...

2. I'm a vegetarian that craves meat, and misses McDonald's cheeseburgers. Oh the number two... whoa... miss that. Love the pickles and the mini onions. Might actually kill me if I were to eat it now. I recently found a good fake turkey product though. After 7 years of no turkey, I'm in heaven! Tastes like turkey, texture of turkey... no turkeys killed. Bonus!

3. I have always been this stressed out. It's genetically encoded into my DNA. I was in 6th grade, and I had to be put in a stress relieving class with this kid Jeremy... who was also stressed out. We had to go down to the counselor and listen to relaxing tapes... and progressive muscle relaxation. I cried for days over an A-. I still keep my homework, because for me... it was that important. I recently was told (by Jaren) that I had to pick my favorites and condense it into a file drawer... well this was my Elementary up to High School homework... this was one of the hardest things I've ever done. You never know when your gonna need your elementary homework!

4. I have lived in Yosemite for a month in 2000. No tent.. just a bivi sac (that's like a shell for your sleeping bag). Best month ever.

5. I have two real fears in life. Failure and being alone. Both scare the tar out of me.

6. I was a state champion in high school in swimming. I went to state every year of high school, including 9th grade. I had a Letterman's jacket at Albion Middle school... kind of weird if you think about it. I wasn't a terrific swimmer... I just worked really hard. That's pretty much how my life goes. I'm not great at anything - but I try really hard at most things. :)

Now I'm tagging Josh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey...thanks for tagging me. although you may want to tag another person because being new to blogger, i don't have anyone to tag. :) totally good times though writing it!