Sunday, September 23, 2007

Yellowstone

Yellowstone was exactly what I needed it to be. A remedy for my soul. I find that the daily grind does exactly that to my inner self. It slowly grinds away all the purpose and meaning to my life - until I'm just wandering around day to day forgetting who and what I really am.

I am so grateful for life's little moments that remind my of what and who I'm supposed to feel like. I love that connection to nature and that moment when the creations of this world literally remove my ability to breathe normally. The tears that come to my eyes...

I love perspective - and Yellowstone was a good dose of that. I love Jaren, and how he is often my perspective keeper.

For more pictures - check out the bottom of this page!

1 comment:

Russ and Emily Christman said...

How fun! I think our house is looking for a little getaway too. Well needed before the holiday season which is crazy....