Thursday, October 8, 2009

Progress

Hey there readers!

In loving memory of my former body, I have made a short list of things that I'm really missing right now.

Running & Biking & TriathlonsHiking in the Desert


Climbing


Indian Creek... um... more climbing



Lying on my back... after climbing


Now... in appreciation of the body I now know as home... Here's an even shorter list of what has kept me sane these past 9 months:
Swimming

And more swimming...
Yes that's me doing the butterfly. Yes I did this while pregnant. Yes it felt so wonderful. Yes I am blessed to still have this one thing!
18 days to go... dialated to 1 cm. Bring on that baby!




6 comments:

me said...

Woot woot! You look beautiful! Loving the matching swim suits :)

Come out Alta, come out and play!

xoxoXOXOXOXOXOXxoxoxoxoxoXOXOXOXO

Katie said...

You are too cute. I don't think I could do the butterfly to save my life! I'm impressed. I too love the matching swimsuits and baby bumps!

Daphodil said...

You are going to be so glad to have that "thing" out of you once you see what "it" looks like in real person. :)

Gwen said...

That swimming picture is AWESOME!!! I wish I could hug and talk to your belly!! What a great post! Yes you are looking forward to those things... but in a few months - or like for a me about a year after the birth you REALLY miss being pregnant. Not the bad parts but the wonderful parts of sharing a body with another soul. What a miraculous and wonderful thing it is to be a mother. 1cm huh? Good luck! HAPPY PUSHING!!! You look so beautiful and I can't wait to see pics of Alta! Love you!!!
Gwen

Cheryl said...

You're hilarious. Soon you'll be back at hiking and running and all the other jazz, only with a baby on your back or in a stroller. I'm excited to see those pictures.

heatherrimmer said...

You'll be back to that body in about a month! (Except with bigger boobs.) MWAHAHA! Then we can go jogging together and I will LAUGH at you when you complain about your big jugs bouncing all out of control because no sportsbra can contain them!