Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Time Has Come...

To say goodbye! It's official. Jaren and I leave at 5:00 am on Monday morning. We will be driving to Nebraska - to stay with Mandy and Jake (thanks guys!). Then we will travel to Arkansas to stay with my cousin Mary. That leaves a third day for travel to Ft. Rucker Alabama!

We will be living on base.

It's truly surreal that this is all finally happening. I'm scared, but mostly excited.
Life in Utah this last month has been rough - so perhaps that's the Lords way of preparing me to be ready for anything.

Jaren came home last night -and I can't even believe that I made it without him. Having him home is such a comfort and a joy. He is my best friend, my partner, my everything.

I feel grateful for the outpouring of love shown by all of you. Thank you for the phone calls, the visits, movie trips, massage days, dinners, and lunches!

My computer is gonna be packed with the rest of my house - and it set to arrive no later than the 19th. I get there on 11th though - so it may be a while. The good news is - that my next post will be all about my new accent, my new home, and my new life.

Love you, and hope to see you soon!

5 comments:

Leenz said...

This post brought on the tears. I LOVE YOU. I will miss you so much. God bless.

Marnie said...

We've been thinking about you guys a lot this week. We love you guys and miss you already. You may not have your computer but you know my number! Call anytime. LOVE YOU!

Russ and Emily Christman said...

I can't wait to see pix and see how things are going. Much love.

Gwen said...

I keep checking for a new post.... I hope you are doing well and can come up for air soon! I'm dying to find out how you are... there is always a phone isn't there??? I guess I will have to try and call this week. I just wanted you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers as you open this new chapter and adventure of your life!!!
Love you and miss you!

P.S. You've got to turn off your "word verification" thing... when you have to type in those silly things before you can post your comment. If you go under settings and then the "comments" section you will see a spot to turn it off. It would be muchly appreciated :-D

Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gwen

4everboys said...

Yay! Now I have your blog and can stalk you, too! Welcome to ft. rucker, alabama! The blogging City! :)